As one of the world's largest, most comprehensive and sophisticated veterinary oncology practices, Veterinary Cancer Group offers animal health professionals the opportunity to advance in a rewarding, progressive and collaborative environment. Whether through our certified residency program - one of only a handful in the private sector worldwide - or through our commitment to continuing education for all staff members, our team remains at the leading-edge of our field. We invite you to explore our philosophy by scanning our website and then check out the list of current openings we have below. If you do not see the position you are looking for listed, please feel free to send in your resume and letter of interest for future openings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterinary Cancer Group is currently seeking caring, dedicated animal lovers to join our team for long-term positions. We are comprised of three locations (soon to be four with the upcoming opening of our Torrance office) throughout Southern California. We are connected by computer network and vision alike, where old-fashioned love is delivered along with all the latest technology. We focus every day on our core vision ~ to Improve the quality of life for pets with cancer and the families that love them.
For all Veterinary Cancer Group positions...
Our full-time employees receive:
- Flexible paid time off
- Very affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage options, beginning after 60 days of full-time service
- CE allowance
- Tuition reimbursement (dependent upon qualification)
- 401(k) plan available
All employees receive:
- Competitive salary, based upon experience
- Paid Sick Leave
- CA RVT license dues paid (after one year of employment), if applicable
- Generous discount for personal pet(s)
- One paid "Day of Service" per year to encourage work with a 501(c)(3) organization
FOR CURRENT JOB OPENINGS, CLICK ON LINKS BELOW: